Steve at Steve’s Country has nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award!
Thank you Steve, I am truly honored! 😃😄 If you have never checked out his blog site, you owe it to yourself to do so! Muffin’s Musings 😻 will pull you in! Not to mention Steve’s Photography, as well, where he feeds various wild and vicious animals! I’m still amazed at that! 🙀
*Red Rider I’m getting to your Award next!
Here are the rules for this nomination award;
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new bloggers to recieved the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display “Sunshine blogger Award” in your post/on your blog.
5. Notify nominees about it by commenting on one of their blogposts.
Steve’s Questions to his Nominees:
- Where is the farthest you have traveled from where you live? I’m not sure which was the farthest, the city in California or Rhode Island 🤔
- If you could live in another country with all expenses paid for life, would you move and where? I’m not sure that I could move from America! I love this place, but I would have to say Ireland.
- What is the thing you like best about where you live now? Country Living!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Living on 30 acres of quietness, nature sounds, the branch and creek on and near our property and I ❤️ our small town- 😄
- What is the thing you least like about where you live now? It use to be more quieter before our nearest neighbor moved in. And living in a small town, people know every one else’s business 😬🙄 🤦🏼♀️
- Do you like to read books? Yes! I use to read WAY more than I do now.
- Do you watch TV a lot? Not as much as I have in the past lol
- Do you like to keep up with current news? Not really. It’s depressing anymore! But I do listen to the news a little.
- Do you have a fear of heights? Sad to say, yes. 😬 But I have done a few things to defy that fear before, like on our Smoky Mountains vacation one time, I rode the Sky Lift in Gatlinburg, TN. It’s funny now, but I cried on the way up, because I was so scared!!! 😂 But I actually enjoying going down a little! Maybe it was because I was finally on my way to firm ground again or maybe it was because I could see where I was going better 🤷♀️ I almost thought I was going to have to walk back down the steep slope, but I’m glad I braved it! And we won’t even discuss the mountain we had to climb to get to the cabin! 😳😱🤢😭
- Do you like spiders? Heck to the no! 😂
- What would you do if you woke up one night and found a 4 inch (10cm) spider on your bed? (Hey, it can happen in this country). I would probably be like one of those cartoons where you see the spirit depart and leave this world! It would seriously probably end my life 😂😂😂
- Do you like a lot of stuff around or do you prefer a minimalist decor in your house? I prefer the minimum, but because of things people have passed and left us, (the sentimental person that I am) I don’t have that luxury. 😿
Here are my nominations:
Song of the Heart
Sorry the last link would not do! My phone is being stubborn! I hope you can check them out anyways!
My Questions to the Nominees:
- What kind of food is your favorite?
- What or who inspires you?
- What was your favorite subject in school?
- What is an incident where you stood up for someone or something that was right?
- What is your favorite book in the Bible if any?
- What is your favorite tv show if any?
- What is your favorite kind of music?
- Name a funny incident that has happened to you?
- What is your favorite blog that you have written?
- What is your favorite genre to read?
- What is your favorite beverage?