3 in 1 Sunshine Blogger Award
Thanks so much to my wonderful friends who have each nominated me for this Sunshine Award! Purple Rose at Confessions of a Reluctant Preacher’s Daughter, Dollface and Matt at Jesus Luvs All. If you are not already following them, please click the links and check them out for yourselves! The bless tremendously
has been wonderful here I’m just going keep nominees favorites I hope know that
now and then I’m know know It’s
Anything with tasking
Writer aid special children transcription
spiritual completely obeying matter how . Noah even
so many maybe
year young he’s you
Matt’s Questions to Me:
1. If I could visit you in your hometown, where would we go? (This is gonna be a long one!) First, I would take you to my place of worship. 😄
Then, I would take you to eat at one of the several restaurants in town…Rocky Creek Catfish has the best fried catfish you will EVER eat! It has a cabin decor that has Christmas decorations and nostalgia up all year long and a unique Gift Shop.
Landmark Cafe–an old seafood eating establishment.
I would also take you on a tour of the courthouse.
And also City Hall where the official Christmas Tree lighting takes place every year and Christmas Parade Party.
This is where the train comes through at the nature trail.
This still stands in front of the now Chinese restaurant. 😁
I even heard Elvis and John Wayne had a go at it!?😎🤷♀️
*None of these pics are mine this time. 🙂
2. What is your blog about? It started out with my heart tokens from God. It’s a mix of random and everything in between.😁
3. If you could travel to another country, which one and why? already answered.
4. Who would you most like to spend a day with? My Grandma who passed when I was 12. I would have liked to get to know her better.
5. If Jesus were to knock on your door for a visit, what would you think? That I had died and went to heaven?!…Well, seriously, I would think that instead of Him sending me his love tokens this time that He had decided to just send Himself! ❤️🤗
6. What is your favorite holiday and how do you celebrate it? Christmas. Taking part in our church program and spending it with family.
7- What was your favorite subject in school? English, Biology and literature.
8- What are some songs that are meaningful for you? Those that speak to my heart in a particular moment.
9- What is your favorite kind of food? I have many favorites. Seafood, Mex, Chinese, soul food, appetizers, finger foods, fruit.
10- What is a book or are some books you have enjoyed recently? I like Brandilyn Collins or Karen Kingsbury the most. Recently, my niece wanted me to read “Redeeming Love” by Francine Rivers, which is totally out of my usual.
11- What is one of your favorite posts you have written? Perhaps add a link in your answer 🙂Tokens of His Love
My Questions for My Nominees are: I’m choosing to keep the questions of those who nominated me. Your choice which you choose to answer. The only one I ask that you answer for me is:
1. If I could visit you in your hometown, where would we go?